Sho-saiko-to is now available in North America without a prescription in capsule (SST) form!
- Prescribed by thousands of doctors in Japan. No other liver aid comes close.
- Over 1.5 million prescriptions written for Japanese patients (more than interferon).
- The only SST in the U.S. market that is made in Japan and utilizing the full prescription strength dosage of Sho-saiko-to, SST is available in easy to swallow vegetarian capsules providing ease of use and compliance with patient dietary needs.
- Undergoing clinical trials in the U.S. for treatment of liver cancer and Hepatitis C. (Maximum Milk Thistle® is the only other formula we know of undergoing such stringent trials.)
- Clinically proven to protect and regenerate healthy liver cells.
New Hope for Interferon Non-responders
Many patients do not respond to standard medical treatment and almost all patients experience side effects during the course of treatment causing them to discontinue. Others simply choose not to take the pharmaceutical route. Sho-saiko-to (SST), an effective, natural, alternative approach is now available for those non-responders and others, providing hope for the future.
Clinical trials conducted by highly respected institutions of study concluded that Sho-saiko-to (SST) is well tolerated and may improve liver pathology for patients who are not candidates for interferon based treatment via its anti-inflammatory, anti-fibrogenic and immune-regulating activities.
Sho-saiko-to is a proven Chinese traditional liver formulation that has been prescribed to more than 1.5 million liver patients in Japan. Sho-saiko-to (SST) as an all natural method for protecting and supporting the liver, should be of consideration for anyone with liver concerns, in particular, individuals in need of alternative means of treatment.
Our SST uses the same Japanese professional strength and quality standards to ensure an authentic approach to herbal medicine. The synergetic botanical formula includes Bupleurum Root, Pinellia Tuber, Scutellaria Root, Ginseng, Jujube, Licorice, and Ginger. Sho-saiko-to Herbal Extract is made in Japan and encapsulated and packaged in the United States.